In this fastest growing world, where the technology has simplified the work overload of a man, there are some natural techniques which help in achieving wellness like Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy and Acupuncture. These techniques do not only work for achieving your wellness objectives also helps in relaxation of your body. Let’s talk about Chiropractic.
Most of us think that chiropractic is related to our bones health but the actual story is different. Chiropractic as a term is used for a form of alternate medicine that helps in treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system (Spine). The people who use these term and technique to treat a person are called chiropractors. The aim of chiropractic is to improve body wellness, relieve body pains, increase mobility and movements. A chiropractic treatment includes adjustments of spine and joints through hands and some exercises. It does not include surgeries and drugs. The chronic and acute conditions that include back, shoulder and neck pains can be treated through chiropractic.
Now the Role of a Chiropractor
The role of a chiropractor is to help in achieving body health and wellness, increase mobility in joints through some adjustment in joints and spine using hands. Here are some activities that are performed by a chiropractor.
- Before starting a treatment of a patient, a chiropractor does some research about the patient. He asks the patient about his medical history, previous injuries, surgeries, body shape and lifestyle.
- He does a physical examination of the patient, focusing on spine and posture.
- He suggest for physical x-rays, if required.
- He also performs the blood pressure checkups and other medical tests, if required.
- After the above diagnosis, he prepares a treatment plan for patient. In this treatment plan may include some adjustments of the joints through hands or other specialist equipments, some therapies, exercises that help in aiding long term recovery.
- He keeps the clinical records maintained.
So this is the role of chiropractor. Thanks for taking time to read this post. We hope you will share it with your friends.