Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession dedicated to working with people to identify and maximize their ability to move and function throughout their lifespan.
Specifically, physiotherapists improve clients’ quality of life by:
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness;
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability;
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions;
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance;
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions; and
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
Physiotherapy is anchored in movement sciences and aims to enhance or restore function of multiple body systems. The profession is committed to health, lifestyle and quality of life. This holistic approach incorporates a broad range of physical and physiological therapeutic interventions and aids.
Physiotherapy services are those that are performed by physiotherapists or any other trained individuals working under a physiotherapist’s direction and supervision.
Our team of excellent practitioners and is accepting WCB, ICBC, MSP, RCMP, DVA, as well as private patients.
At Absolute Health & Wellness Clinic, our physiotherapist team offers a wide range of health care services that help you in improve quality of life. We are committed to provide you quality physiotherapy services that stretch, strengthen and stabilize the injured and surrounding areas.
At our clinic, we also serve WCB, MSP, DVA, RCMP patients. Call us at 604-582-8233 to schedule an appointment today!