Gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow and assist in preventing swelling and varicose veins.
Who should wear gradient compression hosiery?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing surgical gradient compression hosiery/socks:
- Chonic venous insufficiency
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Tired, aching, fatiggued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs/Edema
- People who stand or sit for long periods
- Frequent airplane travellers
- Family history of venous leg disorders
Please call us today and find out if surgical compression hosiery/socks are right for you.